- All of our jewellery is custom made by our goldsmiths, therefore, please allow up to minimum 12 – 14 working days for the jewellery (depending on the type of jewellery) to be dispatched after receiving cleared payments. The delivery date mentioned on the website is a tentative date based on major cities and primary locations. Deliveries to suburban areas and interiors of India may take more time.
- Products are shipped post receipt of full payment against the order except in the case of COD.
- We make sure that all the parcels are perfectly boxed and wrapped with security tapes when they are dispatched from our order-processing unit. However, we cannot ensure the handling and damage caused in transit, if any, by courier companies before reaching you. We urge you, therefore, to NOT accept any damaged or tampered shipments as it will then be the responsibility of the recipient in case any product is missing.
- We urge you to prepare a video of the unboxing of your shipment for security purposes.
- Orders can be delivered to only Residential and Commercial Locations . The delivery of the orders cannot be made to any public places like Malls, Hotels, Restaurants, Hostels or nearby streets etc.
- If at all the recipient is unavailable during the time of delivery, the Courier Company will make 3 attempts to deliver the product. In case the recipient is still not reachable/ available, the same will be returned to our office from where the product has been dispatched ().
- We will not be responsible for orders collected directly from the delivery hub or anywhere outside the delivery address.
- Shipping is absolutely free to all locations across India.
- We have partnered with top shipping experts like Sequel , FedEx, DHL-Bluedart, DTDC & others who we believe are our “partners in customer commitment.”
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail from Candere.com containing your tracking number and a link to the website’s order-tracking page. You can also check the status of your order once it has been shipped by visiting the website of our logistics partner and following the instructions by using your tracking number. Your tracking number can be found in the e-mail confirming shipment of your order or within the Order Status page on aabushan.in.
- Customers will have to enter the correct details of the Consignee / Recipient Name (as it is stated in their photo identification that is approved by the Government) with complete Address, nearby landmark, pin code and contact number for hassle-free delivery.
- For your protection, all orders require a signature upon delivery, regardless of any signature waiver on file.
- In case of purchases of Gold coins/Bars the name on the Card used for making the payment, the Photo ID of the cardholder & the buyers’ name mentioned in the order should be the same.
- We require the Photo ID proof (soft copy) to be sent to us for all gold coins/bars that are set for delivery . The order will be processed only after the ID proof is received.
- In a case where a card has been used to make the payment but does not belong to the purchaser, the photo ID of both the cardholder and the non-card holder will have to be submitted.
- • Following Identity Proofs Will Be Accepted:
- • Passport:
- • PAN Card
- • Drivers License
- • Voters ID
- • Aadhar Card
- For any customer request that entails handing over the parcel or delivery to a third person, an email confirmation for the same will be required from the buyer for the authorization of the person in question, along with his/her photo ID.
- Presently we ship to limited countries only. International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
- All prices on our site are in Indian Rupees (INR). Should you require checking the pricing in your local currency you can do so from the available options on the website. Your Credit Card Company or bank will bill you with your local currency at the current exchange rate
- All orders are shipped via FedEx / speed post International and will arrive 7-14 days after the order is shipped which includes customs clearance. However customs clearance procedures can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- When ordering outside India, the recipient is responsible for assuring that the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all the laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country that is included in the shipping charges.
- No Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient, if any, it will be reimbursed by us.
- Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so in the event of a shipment that is refused because of any unexpected reason, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
- We do not have any return policy for International Orders.
- To avoid any delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest you to:
Please provide a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice and will be used by customs to clear your order.
You will need to provide a valid photo Id proof recognised by the government of the destination country without which your order cannot be exported from India.
Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for only 10 -15 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- If you have any questions regarding your international order, please contact us.
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) :
- We have Cash On Delivery (COD) as one of the modes of payment. There are 2 types of COD options – Partial & Full.
- For Partial COD, you can pay 25% of the total product value in advance online and the remaining amount on delivery. Maximum Cash to be paid on delivery is Rs. 50,000/-, available on limited pincodes only.
- In case of purchase of all Gold coins/Bars the name on the Card used for making payment, Photo ID of the card holder & the buyers name mentioned in order the placed should be the same.
- We require Photo ID proof (soft copy) to be sent to us for all gold coins/bars and full cod orders. The order will be processed only after Id proof is received.
- For products priced under Rs. 15,000/, you can avail 100% COD.
- Please note that partial order cannot be delivered.
- Currently we are serving only selected pin codes for COD. Please check if COD is available for your pin code in shopping cart checkout page. If there is no courier service available in your area, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
- To cancel your order, you need to call the customer care on +91 9731777744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that the order can be cancelled only before shipping.